VR Partyz Service Agreement
1. Term. This Agreement shall be effective the day accepted by the Customer and remain in full force and effect until the Event date.
2. Services. VR Partyz shall render services included in the Event Package purchased by the Customer.
3. Venue. Due to direct sunlight interference with the VR Equipment, Customer will have the Event/s INDOOR at any time. Otherwise, OUTDOOR Event/s can ONLY take place after sunset provided that all criteria are met:
a. flat area established
b. no inclement weather expected
4. Performance. The Services will be performed personally by a VR Partyz Game Coach.
5. Quality of Services. In performing the Services, VR Partyz Game Coach shall:
Follow the Event timeline. Game Coach should be in the Event venue 30 minutes prior to the Event.
Use reasonable care and skill to coach the Participants on the Event.
In the event that a VR Partyz Game Coach cannot perform his duties on event day due to health or family emergency, Customer will be notified immediately. In such cases of emergency, Game Coach is exempt from breach of contract. VR Partyz will provide an alternate Game Coach to perform the required tasks.
Customer shall pay the following and authorize VR Partyz to charge the debit or credit card on file an amount equal to the fees due:
$50 Booking Deposit
Remainder amount shown on the provided invoice.
Loss of, or damage or repair to the Equipment caused by Customer’s Participants.
Any extra time or service will be billed separately, see pricing details on the VR Partyz website.
Booking Deposit is nonrefundable for any reason due to the opportunity cost of not booking another event on your date, with the exception that event was rescheduled, up to 1 year. We start planning your event the same date we receive your deposit. The Booking Deposit shall first be applied to the Service Fee and the remaining balance shall be paid 48 hours prior to the Event.
7. Publicity. VR Partyz Game Coach will be taking pictures and videos during the event. VR Partyz reserve the right to use this footage for any promotional or business purposes. Customers can request that no footage is taken during the event. This request must be made by the customer, in writing, 24 hours before the event.
8. Liability. Customers shall alert the Game Coach to any damage to the Equipment. Customers shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Equipment and loss of use, diminution of the Equipment’s value caused by damage to it or repair to it and missing equipment. IN NO EVENT SHALL VR PARTYZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OR MISUSE OF EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INJURIES AND PROPERTY DAMAGES, EVEN IF INFORMED OF SUCH DAMAGES. Customers acknowledge that some VR headsets and VR games are recommended for use by age 13 and up. Any user or participant younger than the recommended age should be accompanied or supervised by an adult.
9. Force Majure. VR Partyz shall not be liable for failure to perform, nor be deemed to be in default, under
this Agreement for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of state or governmental authorities, acts of terrorism, natural catastrophe, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, riot, insurrection, civil disturbance, sabotage, embargo, blockade, acts of war, or power failure. In the event of such delay, the date of delivery or time of completion will be extended by a period of time reasonably necessary to overcome the effect of any such delay.
10. Acknowledgement. The parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions in their entirety.